Monday, October 23, 2017

WHY I'M BECOMING A MUM VLOGGER

A few minutes past 10:00 am on the 10th of October this year, I put out my first YouTube video. It talks about why I made the choice to become a mum vlogger. I have to admit, I have know idea what I'm getting into and if there is a formula on how to do this right please feel free to share. What I am sure of however is why I am doing this and that I hope many of you will be able to relate as well. 
Here's goes!


In the last couple of years, my life has gone through so many changes. I sometimes feel like I'm having an outer body experience. Within this time I have gone through the joys and pains of being a young mother, getting married, losing my own mum, getting a new family and getting pregnant all over again. The only constant thing in my life now seems to be change and everyday I discover new ways to embrace and learn from it.
There are plenty of other young wives and mothers out there. My story is not unique. I'm taking this step to help remind others that there really is no formula to parenting or being a spouse. You just learn on the go! This is also a journey of self discovery for me which I hope I can use to somehow inspire another mum or wife out there because life is short and we have to find a way to make the most of out of every moment.


Myra

No comments: